Friday, January 05, 2007

back in Cansas

Have moved back to Canberra, now living on campus. Am trying not to sigh about that too much. If I forgot to send you my new contact details, email me.

The weather has finally warmed up, I have immediately started moaning.

A great Christmas/New Year celebration was held at my parents place, which was a nice way to unwind back into the country and catch up with people. Bundanoon somewhat quieter than New York, being a place where it is not inappropriate to look askance if you have to wait for more than two cars to pass before you can cross the road. Have being trying to sort out photos and create dvds to bore, rather, entertain and delight, my acquaintance - have basically got the hang of doing this, even if it required the sacrifice of numerous discs and a quite substantial period of ranting.

No comments: