Monday, March 05, 2007

Housekeeping

I have just updated the appearance of this blog. I'm not sure if it works, but the point-and-click colour palette was just so fun that I couldn't stop myself, results be damned.

In the process of my sprucing, I lost the counter, so for future reference, add 1388 to the new counter for the true, glorious, success of this here bloggeral to be revealed. But I don't have the link for some peculiar academy to contend with anymore, and that is a thing of happiness.

It is nice that the blogmasters have made it possible for those of us happier in the GUI environment to make changes, and not have to figure out complicated codes to change things, which always resulted in me thinking 'white is fine as a background anyway' after I had squinted at the text box for awhile.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you always use Times New Roman??? Of all the fonts...sim

Nerd_safari said...

No, that was part of the sprucing, I've gone retro

Anonymous said...

theres nothing retro about times new roman... its just poor form!
-lets work on that shall we?!!

hahahahaha

Nerd_safari said...

you have no appreciation of font irony do you?